Round Shaped Cut Moissanite Key Design Sterling Silver Necklace
Free Gift Box Packaging
- Crafted in the shape of the key, that opens the door to your lover's heart. This chic and sweet look features a white round-shaped cut stone across the center, adding subtle sparkle. A great anytime choice, this fashion necklace is sure to become an instant favorite.
- 925 Silver with Moissanite. Made to last a lifetime, strong and durable! Strict health standards guarantee your everyday wearing. Lead-free, cadmium-free, nickel-free and allergy-free. Harmless to your health. Each part is hand-wound and finely polished to a smooth surface with mirror polishing technology.
- Main Stone Material: Moissanite
- Main Stone Shape: Round Shaped Cut
- Main Stone Size: 1ct
- Main Stone Cut Grade: Very Good
- Side Stone Material: Moissanite
- Metal: 925 Silver
- Weight: 3 g
- Rhodium Finish: Yes
- Chain Length: 20cm-50cm (Adjustable)
- Comes in a pretty box. Can be used as a gift for Birthday, Anniversary, Christmas, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Graduation Celebration. Gorgeous and timeless jewelry is the most thoughtful gift for a loved one!
Shipping & Delivery
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over $79, Free Expedited Shipping over $180. Both shipping costs and shipping method are differ from country to country, for more details, please visit Shiping & Delivery
Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Shipping to US/CA/AU/NZ/UK & Most Europe Countries:
|Shipping Method||Shipping Time||Costs|
|STANDARD SHIPPING||7-15 working days||US$9.99|
|Free - orders over US$79.00|
|EXPRESS SHIPPING||5-10 working days||US$18.99|
|Free - orders over US$180.00|
Return & Exchange
We offer worry-free 30 days returns guarantee. The refund will be issued to your original payment account upon your request. If you're not satisfied with the items you received. Customers can contact us within 30 days from the date of receiving item(s) except the Non-Returnable items. If you have received defective, damaged or incorrect product, please contact customer service immediately with proof of pictures. Click Here to view the details >>.
1. Are the stones real diamonds?
Our stone type is Lab Grown Gemstone, includes Moissanite Stone, AAA+ Cubic Zirconia Gemstone, which is an excellent alternative to natural gemstone because it is more scratch-resistant for everyday wear. These Lab Grown Gemstones are more durable with better optical characteristics while maintaining an ethical standard to protect our environment. We note the stone material for each product, please check the stone material in the product description section. All Moissanite products have the GRA certification included.
2. Does the jewelry tarnish?
Our jewelry are mainly made by S925 Silver or Gold-plated silver/brass. We have a rigorous quality control process to ensure the quality of all of our jewelry. However, due to the natural of the metal, we are fraid that the color may fade off by time. For the S925 Silver products, there are few ways that you can do to remove the tarnish. For the plated jewelry, the plating will not fade off if you take care of your jewelry. We note the metal material for each product, please check the metal in the product description section.
3. Which payment methods do you accept and how to check the currency?
The price we list is US Dollar, we accept PayPal Express, PayPal Credit, and all major credit cards.
The currency widget is at side menu, that you can change the currency to one of the following: USD,CAD,EUR,GBP,MXN,NZD,PHP,SGD,INR. For other currency, please check in currency converter.
4. Will I have to pay customs duties, taxes or other fees?
The consumption tax was included in the listing price, you don't need to pay the customs duties by yourself.
5. How do I make changes after my order has been placed?
If you notice a mistake with your order after receiving an order confirmation email, please email us at email@example.com, leave us a clear and detailed message with your name, phone number, and order number if available.
* For more Questions and Answers, please click here for further details.